Thursday, 24 February 2011

Angela asks us about Ischaemic heart disease

Dear Angela,

Sorry to hear you’re feeling unwell.

If you are concerned about any changes to your health, you should talk your doctor. He or she will be best placed to know if you should be referred for tests on your heart.

If you need further information do call our helpline on 0300 330 3311

But, your first port of call should be your doctor.

Thanks again and best wishes

No comments: