Monday, 10 March 2008

Don't let the taxman keep your money...

...remember to Gift aid your cash donation next time you kindly donate to us. It means your contribution is worth over a third more to us.

What We Need In Order To Claim Gift Aid
  • Your full name and address
  • A donation made from a personal bank or building society account. We cannot claim Gift Aid on donations from company accounts
  • For you to be paying income tax or capital gains tax which at least equals the amount we will claim in the tax year (currently 28p for every £1 you give).

Also don't forget that you can now also gift aid your shop donations - read more about it here

No comments: